вс, 24 апр.|
Power of Breath - livestream on Zoom
Practical 3 hours of breath-on workshop. Get a profound understanding of breath work from a physician explaining anatomy, physiology and biochemistry and meditation techniques form a certified Kundalini therapist. Learn how to use your breath like an astounding tool to start controlling all systems.
Time & Location
24 апр. 2022 г., 16:00 – 19:07 GMT-5
About the Event
What is this class about?
Harness the ancient wisdom of regulating every process in your body with a simple breath work. Practical 3 hours of breath-on workshop. Get a profound understanding of breath work from a physician explaining anatomy, physiology and biochemistry and meditation techniques form a certified Kundalini therapist. Learn how to use your breath like an astounding tool to start controlling all systems in your body. Take care of your mind and how to take the awareness to the Soul level and realize your true nature and potential.
16:00 - Start with our signature detox freshly squeezed green juice to invigorate you and awaken your senses. Meet and greet everybody.
16:15 - Learn the intriguing details about our anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry.
16:45 - Kundalini kriya for expanding your lung capacity with Breath Awareness meditation
17:30 - Learn some clandestine and not-so-clandestine breathing technique to spice up your life.
18:30 - Yogi tea with healthy snacks
19:00 - Sunset gazing by the lake (optional and weather permitting)
We believe these techniques should be available for everybody, whether you have money or not. If you have no money to pay for the workshop but truly want to learn and participate you can email us and we will find a solution for you.
Some of the essential techniques that you will learn and practice include:
- Pranayam energizer series (equals to 3 cups of espresso)
- Canon Breath for Parasympathetic nervous system 5 min
- Whistle Breath to stimulate the Vagus nerve 5 min
- Preparatory exercises for lungs, magnetic field and deep meditation 30 min
- Breath awareness exercise (if you can master your breath, you can master your life)11 min
- Aerobic capacity and efficiency to reverse aging 11 min
- 8-stroke Breath for energy and stress release 11 min
- Left nostril breathing for insomnia and impulsive eating 11 min
- Alternate nostril breathing for Perspective and Emotional Balance 15 min
- Sitali Pranayam (when nothing else works)
- Magic in your breath (use it wisely)
You will also gain a better understanding of why these techniques work and why they are so revered.
At the end of this class you will
- Understand the mind and body connection and how to achieve it.
- Learn fundamental breathing techniques useful to help relieve stress, boost the body's ability to heal, and create clarity of mind.
- Choose the right breathing technique to support your needs.
- Relate how the breath impacts the health of the body, mind and overall quality of life.
- Change your state of mind.
- Boost your energy while at the same time relieve stress and tension.
- How to apply these breathing techniques into a daily practice.
- Understand the relationship between the breath and mind and body from both a western medicine and yogic perspective.
- Reduce anxiety and depression
Address of the place will be shared with you upon registration.
Bring your yoga mat.
Power of Breath - livestream
Understand the relationship between the breath and mind and body from both a western medicine and yogic perspective. Reduce anxiety and depression.Bring your yoga mat.20,00 $+ комиссия 0,50 $